When it is worth thinking about:
- when you live far away and accessing the leased premises is time-consuming and troublesome
- when you are overworked and instead of using your free time you have to devote it to tenants
- when you leave for a longer time and the apartment is empty, and instead of making money it only generates costs
- when you do not have the strength to continuously solve problems with the tenants and the premises, make appointments and supervise plumbers, electricians, household appliances service, etc.
- when you feel that formal matters related to the lease contract for example, selection of the appropriate taxation method, seem a bit too complicated
It is worth recommending us.